Friday, August 13, 2010

Edgecomb Grey

The Quinn's are painting their house! OMG it is finally happening. I go over to the house each day to see the progress that is made and today I had to just stop and realize how far we really are in the process. This week we are talking about paint colors in this case Edgecomb Grey! My favorite light, neutral paint color, so I painted the entire house in this color. When you find something that works...you stick with it. Here are few shots of the painted walls and one blast from the past photo of our kitchen. Also the cabinets have been officially ordered and being made in Shell Lake Wisconsin. I am so excited for those gorgeous pieces of walnut!

Sunroom

Sunroom, a view of the gorgeous wood beams.



Kitchen - Before


Kitchen - After, with a fresh coat of paint.


Living room looking at the staircase.

No comments:

Post a Comment